Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"oh no! something has gone terribly wrong!" loop when trying to update payment details

"oh no! something has gone terribly wrong!" loop when trying to update payment details

Hello,

A week ago, my credit card on file did not have the funds to pay for my subscription.  As of 3 days ago, the funds were there.

Problem now is that I am getting stuck in this loop everytime I try to update my payment details.Screen Shot 2015-10-02 at 7.42.05 AM.png

I've tried to update my payment on multple browswers (firefox/IE/Chrome).  I've cleared my cache.  I've tried to update it from my phone and tablet.

Every time I try to update my payment details, I get this.  

I've emailed support@spotify.com, to which I've received no good answers.  They've told me to make sure my card isn't expired and to try a different browser (frankly, I don't think they understand what I am telling them).

If anyone has experienced this, please please please let me know how you fixed it.

Thanks,

Cyrus

5 Replies

I've been having the same problem for days...

Same loop, same problem and stuck in same situation... No solution from Spotify yet, only standard answers via Twitter account

I have same problem, for two dags now

My card isn't expired yet but the site will not let me update the CC info. Their web site is broken. I got that same page from 4 different browsers. Desktop, mobile and app logins.

Same thing and spotify contact is no help asking me to make sure my old credit card is valid even though it isn't and I want to change it (which is the original problem). I told them I just need to change it online and the website won't let me (sent them pictures) their answer was "Make sure the new credit card is valid".... Useless.

Suggested posts