Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

someone has changed my email and password

someone has changed my email and password

i can still log in with my facebook connect but someone has accessed my account and changed my info deleted my playlist and id like to recover control of my account i tried to use the email form but it just sent it to the account he changed it to

7 Replies

Hey there!

Thanks for the post and welcome to the Spotify Community!

This is something Spotify Customer support can help you with. They are super nice and friendly and can look after you.

Get in touch with them via email by filling out the online form here.

You can also reach them through Twitter @SpotifyCares 🙂

Thanks for the reply but again i cant use email because they have changed my email address so any support questions i want to send will just be sent to whoever hacked my account is there a phone number i can call to get this settled?

Hey,

You can send an email via this form. You don't need to log in to your account onr enter your email address.

Just select Logging in > I can't log in to Spotify > Select I still need help and in the Tell Us More Box, type in your concern and let Spotify know that your account is compromised and to send a reply to your email address.

Yeah i tried that and it said We'll get back to you at pllashnik@outlook.com as soon as we can. which is not my email address which doesnt help me because he will just say he doesnt want it changed back

Hey there,

Could you let them know to reply to your email, they will then CC your email in the reply so you can get their response as well.

Thanks!

The same thing happened to me ;(

Hey @Ebrines4,

It's best to follow the suggestion of Mary_Jay. 

You can send an email via this form. You don't need to log in to your account onr enter your email address.

Just select Logging in > I can't log in to Spotify > Select I still need help and in the Tell Us More Box, type in your concern and let Spotify know that your account is compromised and to send a reply to your email address.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Suggested posts