spotify not responding to any emails

Highlighted

spotify not responding to any emails

Casual Listener

Hi, I've emailed spotify 3 times (the first email was sent around 3 weeks ago). My account has been disabled and I want to resolve the issue, been getting incredibly annoying not having spotify..

I know I'm not supposed to post about these issues here, but I don't know where else to post as spotify won't respond to my emails.

Account name is 'jonnyaskew'

Thanks

16 Replies
Highlighted

Re: spotify not responding to any emails

Roadie

Hello!

For clarification; Are you e-mailing or using this form

It sounds like you have already seen this thread with some information on this issue based on what you have said, but it is worth a shot anyways.

~Soli Deo Gloria~
* If you see a single asterisk like before this sentence, it most likely denotes sarcasm.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Classical Musicians Unite!
Highlighted

Spotify Legend

Hi Jonny,

I have had a look on our system and can see that you were responded to on the 25th of May by one of our advisors.

If you didn't receive this e-mail, please check your spam filter. Still nothing? Just let us know and we'll help further 🙂

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Hi Jamie, thanks for responding.

If I was emailed on the 25th of May that was about something unrelated, as I have only been having my current problem for around a month.

I used the form posted above on three seperate occasions. I think it's going to be a problem with my payment as I recently changed banks around, however  I can't adjust any account information as it won't let me log in.

I'd just like to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks

Highlighted

Spotify Legend

That's no problem, I've now located the cases in question. As this is a payment related issue, I have escalated to the case to our payments team who will be touch in the near future 🙂

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.
Highlighted

Hi, Just thought I'd hijack this thread too, I have had no response from spotify either, apart from an acknowledgement emal, to my problem. I am only a freebie spotify user so I understand I'm probably not a major priority. Is that the reason?

Highlighted

Community Legend

Hey @rolftunes . If you reply to that automated email, one of the support staff will get back to you shortly.

Highlighted

Music Fan

can you help me too? i replied to an email from spotify support, not an automated email and it has been 1 week+ no reply .

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Refund/m-p/889569/highlight/false#M1...

Highlighted

Music Fan

can you help me too? i replied to an email from spotify support, not an automated email and it has been 1 week+ no reply.

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Refund/m-p/889569/highlight/false#M1...

Highlighted

Community Legend
@DerpishBadger - Can confirm someone has replied to the community escalation about your case and it is in the queue to be answered shortly.

Keep an eye on your inbox!

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

SUGGESTED POSTS