Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

student Discount UNIDAYS

student Discount UNIDAYS

HI

I have contacted spotify regarding my account but they havent got back to be and was just wondering if anyone could help. I have had spotify premium for a while now and have had student discount through UNIDAYS and spotify is now asking for me to log onto it through them so i can keep the discount however it says my user name cannot contain a @ sign but according to UNIDAYS our username is our email address. can anyone suggest what i need to do

Thanks!

3 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Does UNIDAYS connect to facebook? If so, try clicking log in with facebook instead. The Spotify username is definitely a username.

If it doesn't work, make sure you reply to the automated reply (even if it's from a no reply) and it will be sent to the staff. If you've done that and Still haven't received a response within 24-48h, let me know your case number (#series of numbers) and I'll escalate it to the staff for you.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hi 

Thanks for helping but i never got an automated response from spotify when i sent them my problem

Thanks 

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts