Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Activate Crossfade option

Solved!

Activate Crossfade option

Hi !

I´m just testing the premium option on my tablet. I can´t activate the crossfade since Connect option is activated. How can I change it. Crossfade option is really more interesting for me than Connect one.

Thanks in advance !

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Well this is really strange... A clean reinstalltion should fix this problem because if this was a bug within the app, more poeple would experience this but i haven't read anything similar to this the past days. If a reinstallation doesn't fix this, please contact the spotify support/technical team by using this contact form or via Twitter @spotifycares.

When you receive the automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible and don't forget to check your Spam-Email's as well ;).
Spotify should answer you within the first 24 Hours.

If they don't reply to you, please write heare your Case Number so i'll lead this to the spotify team.

Have a nice day and thank you very much for you patience! 🙂

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Reinstalled and fixed.

Now I can use crossfade.

Thanks a lot !!!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

do you want to disable the connect feature? if so please click on the green icon in the bottom right corner. 

Please answer if you need further information.

good luck

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

( Twitter // Spotify )

The thing is I don´t have this icon in green (so it´s desactivated) but when trying to activate options like crossfade and some others, Spotify don´t let me do it. "Not available when using connect). In fact, almost all option in tools are not able to be activated due to the same message

Thanks !

Marked as solution

Well this is really strange... A clean reinstalltion should fix this problem because if this was a bug within the app, more poeple would experience this but i haven't read anything similar to this the past days. If a reinstallation doesn't fix this, please contact the spotify support/technical team by using this contact form or via Twitter @spotifycares.

When you receive the automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible and don't forget to check your Spam-Email's as well ;).
Spotify should answer you within the first 24 Hours.

If they don't reply to you, please write heare your Case Number so i'll lead this to the spotify team.

Have a nice day and thank you very much for you patience! 🙂

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

( Twitter // Spotify )

This can happen if you're connected to another Connect enabled device such as a PC or Speaker. Try disconnecting from anything or put the app in Offline mode and then see if you can change the options.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History
Marked as solution

Reinstalled and fixed.

Now I can use crossfade.

Thanks a lot !!!

have fun using spotify! 🙂

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

( Twitter // Spotify )

Suggested posts