Premium

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Note 8

Operating System

Android oreo

My Question or Issue

I would like to have a previous track and next track button in addition to fast forward /rewind when listening to podcasts.  When driving it would be much safer and easier to hit next track instead of unlocking my phone, going into my queue and moving to the next track.  Currently, my only alternative is to hit fast forward repeatedly until the podcast ends which is tedious.

This issue comes up frequently during "my daily drive" which will sometimes replay podcasts ive already heard or start 15 to 30 minute podcasts in which i do not have time to listen to.  Please add this simple feature.  

Also, if the rationale for having one or another is due to space in the button bar, then we should have the option to choose which buttons we want.  For example, I rarely if ever fast forward through songs or podcasts.  However, I do like rewinding to rehear things I missed or have the ability to skip tracks.  I would be content if all of my songs/podcasts just had a 15 second rewind and a move to next track button.

Thank you.

1 Reply

Hey @themonkeymagic,

Thanks for getting in touch with us 🙂

We always strive to improve your app and the experience with it. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it on to the right team.

You can also have a look in our Idea Exchange to see if other users have already made similar suggestions. If there are no suggestions like yours, you can give these steps a go and submit your ideas. That way other users can also support it. Rest assured that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for it to be implemented.   

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts