Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Additional device

Additional device

I have an extra device that I want to play my spotify on. It is tied to my wife's Facebook account. Because of this, I am unable to log into my spotify. Every time that I try to enter my spotify username and password I get an error for wrong username or password. I then click the Forgot my Password link and it tells me I have to sign in through my Facebook account. I can't do that due to her Facebook being linked to that device. How do I find my spotify username and password?
5 Replies

Tr clearing data from the Facebook app. This should remove the detected login and then allow you to log into the Spotify app.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Did you sign up using Facebook or did you sign up normally then connect to Facebook? Im pretty sure this makes a difference

Thanks

Gavin

Check me out on Twitter
Did this solve your problem? If so mark it as solution or if you liked this post feel free to give me Kudos for it

Do you know how to do that on an android device?

Signed up outside of Facebook. She was able to use our family login on her
phone previously.

From your android home screen open the app drawer and go to settings. Now tap applications then scroll down to Facebook. Tap on it to open up the app settings then hit the 'Clear Data' button.

Reboot the phone then try opening SPotify and seeing if you can login.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts