Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

After all songs randomly deleted, having problems syncing local offline playlists on phone VERY SLOW

Solved!

After all songs randomly deleted, having problems syncing local offline playlists on phone VERY SLOW

On my phone all my playlists suddenly undownloaded themselves a couple of days ago, I've seen the FAQ about this and none of the things that would do this happened so I don't know. Moving on...

I am trying to sync my songs again and I have all my local songs on my 128GB SD Card in SD Card/Android/Music like where it should be and only parts of my local playlists are downloading - not just one album but parts of each album are downloading VERY SLOW, like 1 song per second and I have about 2000 to download/sync. All my music is the exact same file as on my windows computer's local playlists and they all play fine and played fine before this problem.

Another issue I'm having is my local playlists on my phone are not syncing, they say "waiting..." and won't download now. Tried redownloading the app, clearing cache, connecting my phone to my computer via spotify link and playing a song that did play and that helped one time to force syncing but not anymore. You name it. I uninstalled the app and one playlist quickly downloaded only part of the album (1000+ songs) and said it was done but it WAS NOT! I'm frustrated right now as you might see.

Now I'm done syncing according to my phone and not even a tenth of my local songs are green/downloaded. They're all greyed out.

How do I make this work like it should? Can I sync my offline files on my same wifi network without waiting hours?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Solution: turn the screen timeout to never or to the max amount and it will download until everything is downloaded.

Works and then freezes, requires reboot to get it going for a little bit more until another reboot.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Solution: turn the screen timeout to never or to the max amount and it will download until everything is downloaded.

Works and then freezes, requires reboot to get it going for a little bit more until another reboot.

Suggested posts