Plan

Premium

Country

U.S.A.

Device

Pixel 3 XL

Operating System

Android 9

When playing an album Radio based on the album amo by Bring Me The Horizon, the first few selected tracks do not begin playing from the start of the aong. The track will begin playing at random intervals. Ranging fron approximately 30 seconds to less than a minute remaining. After about 7-8 of these tracks have occurred it will resume play normally.

Mth Question or Issue

4 Replies

Just tried this out to see if I got the same snag. 

All of the songs on the album start at [0:00] for me on a Samsung Note 8. 

Might help to

1. logout of spotify
  2. restart your phone
  3. login back into spotify

Another angle would be to try to download the album to see if that fixes the bug. 

Hope this helps!

DerivativePod 😃

The album itself has no direct issues, it is the album radio that generates after the album finishes that is having the issues.

Gotcha!

I just tried the artist radio, and no snag for me. 

The cool dthing is that I found a cover of Semi-Charmed Life ...unexpected. So, thanks for leading me to this little gem 😉

One thing I do with stations, is alternate between shuffle and just playing the station. Whichever way you've started playing the station, try the alternate and see if it still happens. 

This seems like it's a station issue, rather than an issue with your device.  

Again, this is an Album radio issue. Not artist radio. I've already tried what was recommended and once again, the issue is still ongoing.

Suggested posts