Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Album cover

Solved!

Album cover

When I listen to my playlist, the application doesn't show the album cover of the tracks on my android phone. Even the album cover doesn't appear as a lock screen when the screen is turned on. I have no idea what should I set up in settings to see the album covers. Or is it phone settings issue? It's a Umidigi phone.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello Nico, thanks for your help! After following your instructions, the album cover appears again! Do you think this problem was caused by downloading the files to SD card? Is better to download them to internal storage?

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @Hunpara! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That doesn't sound cool.

Have you tried reinstalling your app to see if that fixes this issue? If not here's a step by step tutorial.

Let me know if that helps, thanks!

Peace

Marked as solution

Hello Nico, thanks for your help! After following your instructions, the album cover appears again! Do you think this problem was caused by downloading the files to SD card? Is better to download them to internal storage?

@Hunpara 

I'm glad the album art reappeared for you. ^^

Yes, your SD card could've caused your problem, because the app gets confused sometimes with SD cards.  The internal storage is mostly the best way to store your data. ^^

Peace

OK Nico I'll do so. Thank you again, take care!

Suggested posts