Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All Songs in Library Deleted

All Songs in Library Deleted

Hello

All the songs that I have liked have been deleted from my library on my Android App. These would also show on my Desktop but now my "Songs" under "Your Music" is totally empty on both Desktop and Android.

Is there anything that can be done to bring back my Liked music?

Cheers

3 Replies

Hey @Kazuk!

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

That's not cool. Just to verify, are you missing some of your playlists too? Also, do you have any filters on Your Music tabs? Furthermore, could you let us know if the same thing is happening with Songs and Artists?

If you could send us a screenshot of how the app looks from your end that would be helpful. 

We'll be here waiting.

Maria_BModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Hi

It's as if someone has had access to my account and has gone into "Songs" and "Your Library" and highlighted + deleted them all (All my playlists were untouched as far as I could tell). At the time I made the post, my Songs, Artists and Albums library was empty, but 12 hours later some random songs started popping up under Songs (not added by me), so I can only assume someone else had access to my account, so I changed my password and logged all devices out.

As far as I can tell, I only have the ability to restore playlists and not Songs, so I've slowly been adding music back. If you're able to restore all my Songs back to how it was a couple of weeks ago that would be great. Otherwise I think I have to just start over.

Having a bit more security over my account would be nice e.g. pin verification via email if any new devices connect to my Spotify account. In future I guess I need to use playlists more if restoring Songs isn't possible so this doesn't happen again.

Cheers

Thanks for keeping us in the loop! 

In this case, we suggest you reach out to us via Twitter. Our team will definitely be able to take a closer look at your account through there.

If you need help with anything else, just let us know.

Suggested posts