Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No puedo descargar mis playlist en mi Micro SD de mi celular android porque ya no?!!

Desabilitaron las opción de descargar directo a la memoria micro SD...Para así no ocupar la memoria interna del equipo... Porfavor ayúdenme

• Desabilitaron las opción de descargar directo a la memoria micro SD...Para así no ocupar la memoria interna del equipo... Porfavor ayúdenme
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Content Gone

I was trying to find my Discover Weekly playlist under the discovery column in the browse tab on my android, but the only content that populated was several sleep playlists I had listened to before and the words "Night Night!" above the row of sleep ...

• I was trying to find my Discover Weekly playlist under the discovery column in the browse tab on my android, but the only content that populated was several sleep playlists I had listened to before a...
  • mzantsi
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Unable to sync playlist or get online with spotify

Android and win10Premium accountWas working fine, syncing fine between devices, playlists from computer would show up on phone. Recently started using offline mode. Today added a new playlist on the computer. Did not sync to android. Playlist did not...

• Android and win10 Premium account Was working fine, syncing fine between devices, playlists from computer would show up on phone. Recently started using offline mode.   Today added a new pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lockscreen Android - Issue and Suggested alternative layout

Hi, I have trouble the current layout of the lockscreen widget on my Samsung Galaxy S7. When I try to hit the next button, I often find myself accidentally hitting the album art icon, even when i think I'm clearly hitting the next button. The hit box...

spotify.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have trouble the current layout of the lockscreen widget on my Samsung Galaxy S7.   When I try to hit the next button, I often find myself accidentally hitting the album a...
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Extreme Data Usage Samsung Galaxy Sky

Please Help...I've used Spotify for 3yrs now no problem...I used to play full albums on weekends all month with 3gb data plan,never had problem...Bought a Samsung Galaxy Sky(Straight Talk,all Android phones i had were Straight Talk)with 5gb data plan...

• Casual Listener
  • Please Help...I've used Spotify for 3yrs now no problem...I used to play full albums on weekends all month with 3gb data plan,never had problem...Bought a Samsung Galaxy Sky(Straight Talk,all Android...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Músicas baixando todos os dias

Minhas músicas já foram baixadas, tenho álbuns inteiros de bandas, porém todo dia fica baixando músicas que já foram baixadas, ontem escutei um álbum que eu já tinha na minha conta, hoje quando fui ouvi uma musica desse mesmo álbum, a musica simplesm...

• Minhas músicas já foram baixadas, tenho álbuns inteiros de bandas, porém todo dia fica baixando músicas que já foram baixadas, ontem escutei um álbum que eu já tinha na minha conta, hoje quando fui o...
  • 0 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 28 likes

How do I remove downloaded songs?

I've downloaded a whole playlist of mine and I want to remove some songs. Will removing the song from the playlist remove the download? Also, is there a way to download songs one by one? Thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • I've downloaded a whole playlist of mine and I want to remove some songs. Will removing the song from the playlist remove the download? Also, is there a way to download songs one by one? Thank you!
  • ChandlerKimball
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify deleting my songs

It's not the fist time that Spotify deletes my songs. I guess it pics the songs randomly, like half of my downloaded album is still available online, and the other songs is gone(frome the phone's memory,too). It happened before and i did this steps h...

• It's not the fist time that Spotify deletes my songs. I guess it pics the songs randomly, like half of my downloaded album is still available online, and the other songs is gone(frome the phone's mem...
  • chandlermcgrane
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Previous/back button for lock screen (Android)

HiDo you know how can I visualize the song i'm listening to on the lock screen?Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Do you know how can I visualize the song i'm listening to on the lock screen? Thanks
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account in use somewhere else...

This message occurs afther a few seconds playing... have tried all the advices on "help" . Even changed password, re-innstalled spotify and signed out everywhere... still sthe music stops, and the message above pops up. This is getting rather annoyin...

• This message occurs afther a few seconds playing... have tried all the advices on "help" . Even changed password, re-innstalled spotify and signed out everywhere... still sthe music stops, and the me...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Music with headphones

Hey Guys, I actually have a problem with my Sony Xperia Z3 Spotify APP.Spotify is working on Andoroid 6 without Headphones, so there is no problem so far. But even if i connect my phone with my non-wireless headphone (Bose), there is no more sound. T...

• Hey Guys,   I actually have a problem with my Sony Xperia Z3 Spotify APP. Spotify is working on Andoroid 6 without Headphones, so there is no problem so far. But even if i conn...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No funciona con autoradio Parrot

Spotify no esta funcionando con la aplicacion para autoradio Parrot la seccion de busqueda de artistas cada vez que uno desea un artista y buscar su album sale que no hay nada , y soy usuario premium

• Spotify no esta funcionando con la aplicacion para autoradio Parrot la seccion de busqueda de artistas cada vez que uno desea un artista y buscar su album sale que no hay nada , y soy usuario premium
  • ZeroNanaki
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Phone is controlling ipad

I'm trying to listen to music on my ipad at work. Everytime I start music on the ipad, my samsung s7 starts playing it too. They're not on the same network and they didn't do this a couple of weeks ago.Does anyone know how to stop it? It's really ann...

• I'm trying to listen to music on my ipad at work. Everytime I start music on the ipad, my samsung s7 starts playing it too. They're not on the same network and they didn't do this a couple of weeks a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded songs not showing in library "songs"

I just started Spotify a few weeks ago and I noticed that my downloaded songs are not showing in my library. I downloaded playlists such as Global Top 50 and in my library it showed nothing. After that I tried saving every song individually and it wo...

• Casual Listener
  • I just started Spotify a few weeks ago and I noticed that my downloaded songs are not showing in my library. I downloaded playlists such as Global Top 50 and in my library it showed nothing. After th...
  • nikuafreak
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Musica si mette in pausa su huawey p9plus

Ciao, qualcuno sa perche' su huawey p9 la musica si mette in pausa a schermo spenti e ad intervalli irregolari, ho gia dato tutte le autorizzazioni per la batteria, mai capitato su altri telefoni, grazie

• Ciao, qualcuno sa perche' su huawey p9 la musica si mette in pausa a schermo spenti e ad intervalli irregolari, ho gia dato tutte le autorizzazioni per la batteria, mai capitato su altri telefoni, gr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't save to SD card

Hi, I'm currently use a Samsung Galaxy S7. I'm having troubles saving my data to my external storage instead of my internal storage. I've searched for it and I know that there are solutions given by spotify here https://support.spotify.com/is/using_s...

• Hi,   I'm currently use a Samsung Galaxy S7. I'm having troubles saving my data to my external storage instead of my internal storage.   I've searched for it and I know that there are s...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app minimizes instantly - Moto Z Play - LineageOS - 7.1.1

I've installed LineageOS on my Moto Z Play with Nougat 7.1.1Spotify worked for half a day without any problems. But then it crashes instantly after start. Sometimes I can see the dialog to decide wether to log in or create an account. But never come ...

• I've installed LineageOS on my Moto Z Play with Nougat 7.1.1 Spotify worked for half a day without any problems. But then it crashes instantly after start. Sometimes I can see the dialog to decide w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Notification at top of my samsung

Hi all, My spotify notification at the top of my samsung A5 wont go away. I used to just swipe it and it went when I had finished listening but this is not happening now. This means that it keeps playing when in my pocket and also whenever I listen t...

• Hi all,   My  spotify notification at the top of my samsung A5 wont go away. I used to just swipe it and it went when I had finished listening but this is not happening now.   This...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start Playlist about widget button in my home screen

Hello,I would like to start playing a special playlist with a widget button in my home screen of my smartphone. Can you help me please?

• Hello, I would like to start playing a special playlist with a widget button in my home screen of my smartphone. Can you help me please? 😀
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes