Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All offline playlists deleted. AGAIN!!!!!!

All offline playlists deleted. AGAIN!!!!!!

So once again, all my downloaded for offline listening playlists have been deleted from my phone.

And yet again I have to redownload them. My expense, my time.

Garbage app, garbage service and support, same garbage bugs repeating and reappearing over and over again. In short, just ****ing garbage.

And since I also have the current bug of 20-30% of tracks dowloading incomplete, I will then have to spend more hours re-re-downloading 20-30% of the 400 tracks.

1 Reply

These are the possible scenarios that may have taken place and how to fix them:

1. Spotify created account (primary) + Facebook account. -Their screenshot will have their FB photo in the top right corner with 'SpotifyFree' at the top and no playlists.  These are easy to solve. All the user's playlists are in their Spotify account. They should sign out and sign in with their Spotify username (not their email address). It's best to recommend linking their FB to that account to avoid future confusion. 

2. Spotify created account (primary) + Facebook account (Premium) - They have upgraded their non-Primary Facebook account. Their screenshot will have their FB photo in the top right corner with 'Spotify Premium' at the top and no playlists. 

3. Spotify created account (Premium) + Facebook account (primary) - They usually use their Facebook account and have built all playlists there. However, they forgot they made a second account and have upgraded that one. 

This is what to say:

• Check your subscription page. Your status should be Premium. 
  • If you're on Premium, try signing out and back into the app. 
  • If it says Free, check the receipt we send to your email inbox. Make sure you're signing in with the username on that receipt. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, please sign in with your Facebook login details.

If you've tried all the steps above, please click here. We'll then take you through a survey to point you in the right direction: 

Suggested posts