Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Android][Playlists] Ransom

[Android][Playlists] Ransom

I will not be held to ransom by you adding songs I don't want or are broken and stop my playlist until I skip them or the sound quality is so bad it hurts my ears while only allowing 6 skips forcing me to use them is unacceptable it is for this reason I will never buy premium I refuse to let you strongarm me into giving you money I would have bought premium for the larger playlists and downloadable music and more skips if it wasn't so forced if you stop making your company look like common thugs shaking down a chip shop it might give you some good will with people like myself and we would be happier to hand over our cash

1 Reply

Hey @Rich35,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community. 

We're sorry to hear that you feel like this. However, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us as this helps inform our decisions going forward.

In case you're having issues with your music, we'd recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app by following these steps. This is often an overlooked step, but it can be helpful to get rid of any cache that might be causing trouble. 

Keep us posted on how it goes. 

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts