Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android Syncing Different Format From Desktop

Solved!

Android Syncing Different Format From Desktop

My Galaxy Note 3 syncs my playlists by first letter of first word of a playlist by default now. I have my playlists alphabetized on desktop with the first letter of last name of an individual artist and with the first character of the group name. My Android app re-arranges the playlists and alphabetizes based on the first letter of the group or the first letter of the first name of the individual artist. That, in and of itself, is not that big a deal, but when I open the Android app, it views the desktop playlist as I have set it up and re-arranges it. Since I have an extensive collection, my Android app is in a constant state of re-alphabetizing the playlist whenever I open it. Any suggestions other than allowing the desktop to alphabetize the same way. This seems to have started after the last major update to Spotify.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If you drag down the playlist screen and select "custom" sort order, they should be arranged as on your desktop client and, from a quick check, that sort order seems to stick.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

That did it. Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

If you drag down the playlist screen and select "custom" sort order, they should be arranged as on your desktop client and, from a quick check, that sort order seems to stick.

Marked as solution

That did it. Thanks.

Suggested posts