Android Widget Removal

Solved!

Re: Android Widget Removal

sphassan
Visitor

For what possible reason would you do this? I've already dealt with frustrations with your app's poor functioning and unintuitive behavior and now this?

hil123
Casual Listener

What a TERRIBLE decision. I used the widget countless times everyday. Your proposed solution isn't working for me. With so many competitors this is the kind of short-sided decision that makes it easy for me to switch to Google, Apple, Amazon, etc. 

Bring back the widget or you are losing this customer. 

aMAEzing

Lock screen controls NEVER work properly. That's why I used the widget. This is a really stupid decision and there's no reason to have removed it.

So many recent updates and changes have been for worse.

mzmz
Casual Listener

We aren't happy with the decision for removing the widget without our knowledge Spotify. And to be sarcastic, I'm gonna be moving to Apple Music. Have a nice day :)

f7z-fwh_iwhgu

Such a bad idea, I love having widgets on my home screen. Removing options is never a good look for any company. Please change this or in going to bring my whole family else where. 

Andrew_Lum
Casual Listener

Why ever remove a feature? Improve it yes but unless you're deciding to screw with your customers it never makes to remove a feature people have been using on a daily basis. Now I will just be shopping for alternative services and considering options. Thanks Spotify!

Rickycr96
Casual Listener

Es un insulto a tus usuarios eliminar el widget.

Ahorita voy a probar Apple music y si tiene widget cancelo ahorita mismo mi suscripción.

Screenshot_2019-08-12-20-06-00-453_com.miui.home.png

Buzz_Bee

Removing the widget is a terrible move. From my main screen I could control my music, without any other steps. 

Maybe now it's time to use Google play music more. 

Jrock316
Visitor

Give us back the widget for Android or you will have one less premium subscriber. I'll gladly go back to my personal collection of music. Controlling player with notification is terrible is if you pause or stop the music notification disappears. It is more convenient if you have a dedicated widget to control your music.

Nerdy_Gamer981
Casual Listener

Really hate this. If the widget doesn't come back I will probably take my service somewhere else. I've been using premium for about 6 years. 

SUGGESTED POSTS