Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Android and PS4] PLEASE HELP ME.

Solved!

[Android and PS4] PLEASE HELP ME.

My name is Anthony. I'm a free user with an account and multiple spotify apps, and I'm fine with the limit on skipping songs, and with ads because advertising is how spotify supports it's app and makes money to pay bills, like every other being on the big blue marble. BUT I'm sick and tired of having to hear the voice of Hillary Clinton on my phone. I don't support her and my vote is to ANYONE but her, to be blunt without being rude. I'll listen to any other ad. Anything. Even that weird Fuze Mr T in a fairy suit I watched recently 😕 Is there any way to change what ads I listen to?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

That's too much to ask, but hey, Spotify did it and they hear us 🙂

Here’s what you can get when you upgrade to Premium:

If you want to try Premium, head over here for the steps. You'll surely not regret it!

Thanks,

marlonespi

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a SOLUTION.

If you like my post - Please add LIKES to it.

***I'm not by any means working or related with Spotify. I’m just trying to be helpful; that’s it!***

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hello, @anthony1311996! Welcome to the Spotify Community.

You are correct that adverts are what make Spotify Free a possibility, but I'm afraid that specific ad you are hearing may not be replaced since it's typically random.

Good news though! If you haven't had Premium before, check out Spotify Premium. They even have a free trial that will help you listen to ad-free music.

Thanks,

marlonespi

______________________________________________________________________________________

***I'm not by any means working or related with Spotify. I’m just trying to be helpful; that’s it!***

Hello @marlonespi and thank you for the helpful reply! I understand that buying premium for Spotify will earn unlimited skips and no adverts, but are there any other benefits? Like maybe updates about new music or artists? Or possibly gapless playback or even crossfading?

Features like these would certainly clinch Spotify Premium as being the No. 1 music database of all time for a lover of music like myself, especially on weekends if I want to spice up a family outting with some downloaded music.

I look forward to your response and thank you a dozen times for the helpful advice

Sincerely, Anthony1311996
Marked as solution

That's too much to ask, but hey, Spotify did it and they hear us 🙂

Here’s what you can get when you upgrade to Premium:

If you want to try Premium, head over here for the steps. You'll surely not regret it!

Thanks,

marlonespi

Suggested posts