Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trouble logging in w/ Samsung Edge

Solved!

Trouble logging in w/ Samsung Edge

Hi Spotify Community, 

I'm posting for a friend who can't post this because he's having trouble logging in via the Spotify Android App. 

Here are the details I have:

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

Android OS Version: Marshmallow (6.0.1)

Updated to latest version of Spotify App

When he tries to log in to the Spotify app with his username & password, the app just keeps reloading the log in page. When he tries to reset his password using his username, the app says that an email is being sent, but is never actually received. When he tries to reset his password using his email address, the app says that "The email address you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account." The email address is the same email where he gets his Spotify Premium emails, though. We have also tried uninstalling & reinstalling the Spotify app, but to no avail. 

Any tips you can give on how he can log back in to Spotify or get additional support for this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey tiffkuo!

Try the steps here to locate the right account for your friend. If he's still having issues logging in, I highly suggest contacting Spotify directly. For sure, the folks at Spotify will not leave you behind.

You can reach out to them here, on Twitter with the @SpotifyCares handle, or on their Facebook page.

Thanks,

marlonespi

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a SOLUTION.

If you like my post - Please add LIKES to it.

***I'm not by any means working or related with Spotify. I’m just trying to be helpful; that’s it!***

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey tiffkuo!

Try the steps here to locate the right account for your friend. If he's still having issues logging in, I highly suggest contacting Spotify directly. For sure, the folks at Spotify will not leave you behind.

You can reach out to them here, on Twitter with the @SpotifyCares handle, or on their Facebook page.

Thanks,

marlonespi

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a SOLUTION.

If you like my post - Please add LIKES to it.

***I'm not by any means working or related with Spotify. I’m just trying to be helpful; that’s it!***

The contact form was perfect. Thanks for the help!

Looks like you are now good with Spotify's hands, @tiffkuo. They are awesome, right?

Suggested posts