Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android app - Discovered On

Android app - Discovered On

hello Guys,

please help me undestand why your mobile app doesn't show DISCOVERED ON playlists? Many users are using only mobile app - therefore they will never see that very important portion of data. is it a huge problem to show these playlists on the Spotify mobile app? 

6 Replies

Hi there,

Thanks for the post.

Do you mean the "Appears on" section of the artist profile pages? I've checked on all my devices, and this section appears both on Desktop and Mobile.

Let me know if you're referring to another section or a specific playlist.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Nope, I mean DISCOVERED ON section which is missing from mobile app (at
least on Android)
there are playlists where given artist has been discovered and where his
music is playlisted.

Hey @Padre_Toxico

Thanks for getting back to us. 

We can confirm that this isn't available in the mobile app. 

Keep in mind that the apps for desktop and mobile are different so it's expected that some features are exclusively available in one app, but not the other. 

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

You can also have a look in our Idea Exchange to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion. If there isn't one, you can give these steps a go and submit your idea so that other users can also support it. The higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for it to be implemented.

Also, you can read more about how your feedback reaches Spotify here.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Thank you for your reply..

Can you tell me what is the point of these differences between mobile and desktop apps? Is it to press people to use desktop version?

I use mobile app often and I can't get all the necessary information from it.. Spotify is not only a music app for me it is may much more than that. and if I could see DISCOVERED ON on mobile app it would mean a world for me. thanks!

I miss this so much. Doesn't seem very logic to exclude so many users from this important and very useful section.

I second that! 

Suggested posts