Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android beta testers wanted

Solved!

Android beta testers wanted

Hi everyone,

we're looking for folks to try out new versions of Spotify for Android.

Are you interesting in becoming a beta tester? Do you want to help improve the Spotify experience on Android?

Join the Beta Band!

Fill out this form now and apply to be part of the beta band, and receive beta versions of Spotify when they become available.

More info soon.

And don't forget to reply here to let everyone know you've applied!

Community Ergo Sum
183 Replies

Form filled and ready to go.

Bring it on!

Applied and waiting, bring on the bugs!

pick me, pick me, pick me!

It's great to see so much interest. Thanks for applying and tell your friends! 🙂

Community Ergo Sum

Beta is better!

@Goodman wrote:

It's great to see so uch interest. Thanks for applying and tell your friends! 🙂

@Goodman, do you know when the first beta versions will be available, and will everyone that filled in the form receive them?

Liam

Edit: Added mention

I will be ready as soon as Spotify need me to test a new BlackBerry 10 app.
The Android app plays just fine but I would love to see you back in the BlackBerry world

I filled out the form.

applied!!

Applied and ready

Submitted my application! 😄 I went a little overboard on correcting the grammar in the form... even though, mine isn't the best... 😛

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Application submitted.

Applied and ready!

Check out my blog about a cheap way to build yourself a dedicated Spotify Connect Server.
http://dedicatedspotifyserver.wordpress.com/

@Liam wrote:

@Goodman wrote:

It's great to see so much interest. Thanks for applying and tell your friends! 🙂

@Goodman, do you know when the first beta versions will be available, and will everyone that filled in the form receive them?

Liam

Edit: Added mention

No ETA yet. That depends on how many applications we get.

Community Ergo Sum

@Merik wrote:

Submitted my application! 😄 I went a little overboard on correcting the grammar in the form... even though, mine isn't the best... 😛

I appreciate the feedback. Never too old to learn better grammar and acquire new typing skills 🙂

Community Ergo Sum

Applied!

Applied! Hopefully I'll be able to test on Jolla device someday soon.

I've applied. Looking forward to participating! I'm on Facebook beta as well. Nice to see more companies offering this kind of chance to willing subscribers.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Just signed in 🙂 Hopefully I can help you by testing your beta versions. However I'm afraid I wont become a beta tester since my phone is rooted 😞 😄 

Each misspelling is pure intention and is used for secret communication with extraterrestrials. Please just ignore them.

Suggested posts