Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android beta testers wanted

Solved!

Android beta testers wanted

Hi everyone,

we're looking for folks to try out new versions of Spotify for Android.

Are you interesting in becoming a beta tester? Do you want to help improve the Spotify experience on Android?

Join the Beta Band!

Fill out this form now and apply to be part of the beta band, and receive beta versions of Spotify when they become available.

More info soon.

And don't forget to reply here to let everyone know you've applied!

Community Ergo Sum
183 Replies

@Mysterio I hope that doesn't matter as the form does state it's ok. Shouldn't make any difference I guess.

@mrbleary Hopefully you're right 🙂

Each misspelling is pure intention and is used for secret communication with extraterrestrials. Please just ignore them.
Marked as solution

Honesty about being rooted only helps our testing, it shouldn't affect your chances to join the beta 🙂

Community Ergo Sum

Thank you very much, Per, for that clarification.

I just wanted to know that because I am aware of the problematic nature regarding "beeing rooted".

The well-known movies streaming service Watchever refuses the service on my smartphones, because of my root -.- ...

Each misspelling is pure intention and is used for secret communication with extraterrestrials. Please just ignore them.

Applied!

Applied, ready to break test whatever gets thrown at us!

edit: As far as being rooted/custom ROM goes, I would guess it's to isolate issues that may arise on one particular device, ROM, etc.? (I seem to recall once Netflix specifically mentioning issues with Cyanogenmod being fixed with one of their app updates)

Applied!

Enjoy participating in betas, here's to hoping I can join this one! 🙂

Applied, never fail to enjoy the opportunity to be a grumpy old man!

How do I modify my form?  I made a slight error on which ROM I'm using (Cyanogenmod 10.2, there is no 10.2.2)

applied!

Applied, reported a couple of issues on the forum before so hopefully that will stand me in good stead. 🙂

sutty.

Looking forward to test, would be happy if I get the ability. 

applied

Applied! 🙂

Applied 

Form filled, look forward to the program.  Man, I love beta testing 😄

Applied and ready to test.

Applied, Can't Wait!!

I've applied! Would love the opportunity

Suggested posts