Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android beta

Solved!

Android beta

So far I love the minimalistic new gui!

Unfortunately I'm on a skyrocket with the leak ics rom. Spotify plays audio perfect and I can access almost every tab. But I can't access one tab then another without crashing. Or close out of the app and goto another then back to Spotify without it crashing.

I realize its a beta and I'm on a leaked rom.. Just thought I'd let you guys know the bugs I've encounter thus far.

Loved hanging at the house in Austin. Too bad I never got any sunglasses I really wanted those. 😞

On

What's new
Once I get half way down it crashes. This happens everytime.

Friends
Inbox
Work flawless! No bugs yet!

Also. Can you add the voice command on the search feature again. That was a nice convenience from the last app.

Playlist
Crashes when scrolling through list if loading
I also have 50+ playlist. Not sure if that matters.

Sorry so many replies just on my phone. Laptop broke!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

No worries! Thanks for the direction!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Go into the actual Android forum, theres a whole thread for this. 

Ah okay apologies.

No prob, sorry if I sounded harsh at all, lots of good info in the other thread I mentioned.

Marked as solution

No worries! Thanks for the direction!

Unfortunately the app does not work on my Vizio tablet...login gets stuck in a loop at the bandwidth warning pop-up...click OK, reappear, click OK, cycle repeats.

Is there a workaround for this?

@user-removed wrote:

Unfortunately the app does not work on my Vizio tablet...login gets stuck in a loop at the bandwidth warning pop-up...click OK, reappear, click OK, cycle repeats.

Is there a workaround for this?

Remove the space that is probably being added at the end of your username and that should solve this one

----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Suggested posts