Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android phone and tracks keep pausing/stopping

Solved!

Android phone and tracks keep pausing/stopping

I am on an S8 and have Spotify premium. Since the update yesterday(24th april) the music keeps pausing/stopping and I can find no reason for it. I have tried logging out, reinstalling and still the same. Tried all the forums, thought it was some battery setting but nothing works. Please help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I cleared the data from the app manager and cleared the cache from within the App and that seems to have worked. Lost all my downloaded playlists but what can you do!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

An update on the above. It also looks like the opening of certain apps stops it as well. It doesn't like certain Apps opened at the same time as it. I imagine these are apps that are trying throw adverts at you with sound accompanied and that is throwing the App out of sync and the phone doesn't know what to give preference to.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

I cleared the data from the app manager and cleared the cache from within the App and that seems to have worked. Lost all my downloaded playlists but what can you do!

Marked as solution

An update on the above. It also looks like the opening of certain apps stops it as well. It doesn't like certain Apps opened at the same time as it. I imagine these are apps that are trying throw adverts at you with sound accompanied and that is throwing the App out of sync and the phone doesn't know what to give preference to.

Suggested posts