Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android stops Spotify whenever I kill working apps

Android stops Spotify whenever I kill working apps

Android stops Spotify whenever I kill working apps. I could not find a solution for this problem. I dont want android to kill Spotify when I kill other apps for more ram. I dont think this is about my phone or the android version. It is directly about the spotify app. Because other music apps dont stop working when I kill working apps. Anyway Android version 6.1 Xperia Z3 if you wonder that. Any ideas about how to solve this?
2 Replies

If you kill all apps from the recent apps screen then spotify gets stopped too. You'll need to close the other apps from that screen individually by swiping them or hitting thir close buttons I'm afraid. To be honest, this really isn't necessary on modern devices running newer android versions and can actually increase battery consumption if you keep closing and reopening apps. Let android manage things for you.

OK then will you tell me why TIDAL doesn't stop! I think problem is related to Spotify tech guys. I am tired of reopening Spotify again and again after killing apps...

Suggested posts