Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android version bug mess!

Android version bug mess!

The new "bright" Android version is still after a few month of its release an unusable bug mess.

Problem with downloaded lists disappearing is still there.

The lists are still eating gigabytes on my built in memory and since my smartphone doesn't have a removable memory card this is extra bad.

Problem with losing connection and going offline is still there even though it is partly fixed. Sometimes it takes 5 minutes for it to understand that the internet connection is working perfectly fine (3G or Wifi doesn't matter).

Problem with playback stopping is still there. When I switch connection method (3G <-> Wifi) playback continues.

Scroll position isn't remembered. It's UI design 101!

I've been a paying customer for years and everything has gone from bad to worse to utterly useless. What are you doing?! I've spent hours upon hours supplying you with info about bugs.

iPad version has its share of bugs as well.

Mine stopped playing yesterday, played a few songs and suddenly stops, and album art stops downloading at the same time. If I played on another device to trigger the message about account used elsewhere it woke up and started playing again and album art suddenly worked again. For a few more songs. Had to uninstall, reboot and reinstall. But problem can and will happen again at any time.

The iOS rating is now lower than Android. Congratulations.

The best thing to do - while you maybe start working on the bugs - is to stop pulling money from us UNTIL it works!

0 Replies

Suggested posts