Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Any tips for navigating Spotify via Google Assistant?

Solved!

Any tips for navigating Spotify via Google Assistant?

Does anyone have any tips as far as navigating Spotify via Google Assistant (Voice Commands), particularly loading playlists. Some playlist have long names and I don't always remember the names. There also doesn't seem to be a way to load next saved playlist or load previous. Overall using Google Assistant is cumbersome for Spotify but I need it for in car use. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello! I understand your problem. Most assistants, including google, always seem to give me a hard time with music. I suggest that you change the playlist names to something you will remember (if you can) or maybe make your own playlist (if you don't already) that you can start playing before you start driving.

I hope this helps! 

- Emily

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello! I understand your problem. Most assistants, including google, always seem to give me a hard time with music. I suggest that you change the playlist names to something you will remember (if you can) or maybe make your own playlist (if you don't already) that you can start playing before you start driving.

I hope this helps! 

- Emily

Yeah, I feel the voice command abilities in Google Assistant rather primitive. There should be functionality that more closely resembles mouse and keyboard. I use voice commands on my phone when driving, mostly navigation and playing music. IT's currently very difficult to navigate the Spotify app with voice commands. 

Suggested posts