Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App hang/restart

Solved!

App hang/restart

I'm having some issues with my android spotify app... especially on the radio function. More and more frequently, the app seems to time out, so the widget will not show what is playing, the app itself will black out, and is generally running slow. Does anybody know why that is?

Also, with spotify in general, is there a limit to how many songs you can have in your music? I "save to my music" and then it never shows up in my music... What is the issue, and how do I fix it?

Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. 🙂

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey Danny,

First of all, have you tried reinstalling the app?

Second, yes there is a limit to songs in your music, currcently 10000 songs.

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey Danny,

First of all, have you tried reinstalling the app?

Second, yes there is a limit to songs in your music, currcently 10000 songs.

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Ok. I think I have more like 4-500 songs, not 10,000. I did that a while ago, but it only works for a few weeks, and then it goes back... so I'll just reinstall it and go from there.

Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. 🙂

Suggested posts