Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Android keeps temporarily deleting my saved music...what do I do???

Hello, I have been having this issue for about a week and a half now. I do not understand what is causing it to happen. But, all my "saved" music temporarily disappears. IT is really annoying, because to fix it I have to clear my data, thus forcing m...

• Regular
  • Hello, I have been having this issue for about a week and a half now. I do not understand what is causing it to happen. But, all my "saved" music temporarily disappears. IT is really annoying, becaus...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 4.4.4
    saved songs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playing music at will on mobile devices

I have friends that can just pick songs on their mobile devices without a subscription. I think that's kind of bogus. All I am able to do is press the shuffle play button to play music. What's this about? Is it possibly because they have different de...

• I have friends that can just pick songs on their mobile devices without a subscription. I think that's kind of bogus. All I am able to do is press the shuffle play button to play music. What's this a...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

If I queue multiple songs, after the first song plays the queue clears.

I use Connect between two android phones for music at parties. Recently, when I try to queue a bunch of songs in a row, after it plays one song from the queue the rest of the queue disappears and it just continues shuffling. I've tried deleting and r...

• I use Connect between two android phones for music at parties. Recently, when I try to queue a bunch of songs in a row, after it plays one song from the queue the rest of the queue disappears and it ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Android Wear App / Sync support

As an owner of a Moto 360 and an LG G Watch I would love to have a Spotify remote app for Android Wear, plenty of other apps have it baked in, I hear Tinder even has a way to "Swype left" from the watch... I know that for the most part Android Wear t...

• Casual Listener
  • As an owner of a Moto 360 and an LG G Watch I would love to have a Spotify remote app for Android Wear, plenty of other apps have it baked in, I hear Tinder even has a way to "Swype left" from the wa...
  • Lamba
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes

Cant download Android App - says it's not available in my country (it IS)

I just bought a motorola x in the US (an unlocked phone) and wanted to download spotify today and it says in google play it is not available in my country (Poland, I've been using spotify for a few months now without ANY problem - I pay with my card ...

• I just bought a motorola x in the US (an unlocked phone) and wanted to download spotify today and it says in google play it is not available in my country (Poland, I've been using spotify for a few m...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Region TopLists

I have used Spotify since March this year, I remember that when I opened the top lists option, I could see the top lists of every country, now I hate I only can see the playlists of Spain and Colombia (my country). Also, the app recommend me playlist...

• Visitor
  • I have used Spotify since March this year, I remember that when I opened the top lists option, I could see the top lists of every country, now I hate I only can see the playlists of Spain and Colombi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect disconnects

I use Spotify Connect a lot with my B&O A9 and works very good. However, my smartphone (an HTC One M7) disconnects from my A9 after 3 or 4 songs, no matter if the screen is on or off, if I leave the Spotify application. This brings some problems: I c...

• Casual Listener
  • I use Spotify Connect a lot with my B&O A9 and works very good. However, my smartphone (an HTC One M7) disconnects from my A9 after 3 or 4 songs, no matter if the screen is on or off, if I leave ...
  • AdLentis
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Issues since latest update

I'm not sure if this is part of update or not but when I'm on Spotify I cannot skip songs anymore, I have to go to home page and then the function appears in notification bar. REALLY annoying. There used to be a screen you dragged up to skip music wi...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm not sure if this is part of update or not but when I'm on Spotify I cannot skip songs anymore, I have to go to home page and then the function appears in notification bar. REALLY annoying. T...
  • ancomah
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't let me connect on 4g LTE

I have T-Mobile and everytime I'm off WiFi spotify tells me in offline and won't let me stream music. I am paying for premium and can't even enjoy music in my car. Tried Uninstalling and reinstalling and it didn't solve it. Help.

• I have T-Mobile and everytime I'm off WiFi spotify tells me in offline and won't let me stream music. I am paying for premium and can't even enjoy music in my car. Tried Uninstalling and reinstalli...
  • DomZeal
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Some iTunes songs won't play

Hello, you all. First of all, English is not my first language, so... Second, the problem below only happens on my Nexus 4, running a moded 4.4 Android's ROM. I created a playlist so I can play my iTunes song and, the problem is, some of the songs wo...

• Visitor
  • Hello, you all. First of all, English is not my first language, so... Second, the problem below only happens on my Nexus 4, running a moded 4.4 Android's ROM. I created a playlist so I can...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! A-Jays Five remote problems

Hi I recently bought my a-JAYS Five and tried using them with Spotify on my Samsung Galaxy s5. When i tried using the remote, it started playing a song which was saved on my phone. I deleted all songs from my phone (only had one song), and tried agai...

• Hi I recently bought my a-JAYS Five and tried using them with Spotify on my Samsung Galaxy s5. When i tried using the remote, it started playing a song which was saved on my phone. I deleted all so...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to show only full albums in my library

In the desktop version there (FINALLY!) is a option to filter only full albums from my library, but how to do it in the android app?Oh it's not implemented yet? what a surprise. i guess car integration is much more important than proper CORE FUNCTION...

• Casual Listener
  • In the desktop version there (FINALLY!) is a option to filter only full albums from my library, but how to do it in the android app? Oh it's not implemented yet? what a surprise. i guess car integ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Offline storage - Android wear

Hi! Im woundering if you will make it possible to storage offline playlists on android wear devices? I think it would be a really awesome feature!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! Im woundering if you will make it possible to storage offline playlists on android wear devices? I think it would be a really awesome feature!
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing songs offline

Hello. My spotify was working fine until one day, i cannot seem to click the "available offline" button. I cannot download any songs for me to be able to listen to it offline. Whenever I click the "available offline" button, it does not work. It just...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. My spotify was working fine until one day, i cannot seem to click the "available offline" button. I cannot download any songs for me to be able to listen to it offline. Whenever I click the "a...
  • maddysmind
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! login issues after update

I've just come home from a days work (currently working abroad from UK - home location) and spotify won't login on either my android tablet or phone. I use my Facebook account to log in and the passwords are kept safe with "Lastpass" (reccommend btw)...

• Casual Listener
  • I've just come home from a days work (currently working abroad from UK - home location) and spotify won't login on either my android tablet or phone. I use my Facebook account to log in and the pass...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth volume bug

I'm having an issue with the Spotify app for Android. I recently tried connecting to a pair of Nocs airplay speakers (over airplay) and everything worked fine (including volume control). After syncing to the same speakers over bluetooth however, the ...

• Regular
  • I'm having an issue with the Spotify app for Android.   I recently tried connecting to a pair of Nocs airplay speakers (over airplay) and everything worked fine (including volume control). A...
  • flabberghastly
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bluetooth
    volume
    Volume Button
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify constantly crashes on my Droid RAZR M?

For about a month the spotify app wouldn't open, and I came on this website and found a solution to the problem but after a few days the app crashed and wouldn't open again. It is really frustrating because I have sent numerous reports already but no...

• Casual Listener
  • For about a month the spotify app wouldn't open, and I came on this website and found a solution to the problem but after a few days the app crashed and wouldn't open again. It is really frustrating ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

For each song previously "starred", the related album and artist has been added in "Your Music"

Hi, Since yesterday, for each song previously "starred", the related album and artist has been added in "Your Music" without any action from me. It created a huge mess in my library. I have a premium account since 3/4 years. How can I correct that? T...

• Hi,    Since yesterday, for each song previously "starred", the related album and artist has been added in "Your Music" without any action from me. It created a huge mess in my librar...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music offline in Android

Hi, I have a premiun account with Spotify because basically I want to listen music offline in my cellphone. I have successfully downloaded playlist to my laptop and I can listen there ok with quality in offline mode. So after that I synced with my ce...

• Hi, I have a premiun account with Spotify because basically I want to listen music offline in my cellphone.   I have successfully downloaded playlist to my laptop and I can listen there ok w...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Leider wurde Spotify beendet. - Seit 4 Tagen geht nichts mehr.

Seit 4 Tagen kann ich keine Musik mehr hören denn sobald ich die Spotify App öffne kommt "Leider wurde Spotify beendet.". Das Daten und Cache Löschen brachte nichts sowie auch die Deinstalltion mit anschließender neu Installation nicht. Problem bleib...

• Seit 4 Tagen kann ich keine Musik mehr hören denn sobald ich die Spotify App öffne kommt "Leider wurde Spotify beendet.". Das Daten und Cache Löschen brachte nichts sowie auch die Deinstalltion mit a...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes