Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Samsung S10a

Operating System

My Question or Issue

Autoplay - one of my absolute favorite features - was working on my Android a week ago and now is not. I never even knew there was an option for Autoplay but when looking to see why it wasn't working, I found the setting, and it is indeed turned on.  I have already reinstalled Spotify on my phone a couple times, restarting each time. It Still just stops playing at the end of a song, or an album, or a playlist . I listen to Spotify ALL DAY and have been loving the fact that it would just keep going, and I'd hear stuff I'd never heard before - mostly because there is SO MUCH MORE on Spotify. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @LarryBurnett

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

Please, take a look at this ongoing issue.

If that's something you're experiencing, make sure to add your +VOTE there and provide all the information needed from the Status Update. You can also subscribe to that thread, so you'll be notified with all the future updates on that case.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello @LarryBurnett

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

Please, take a look at this ongoing issue.

If that's something you're experiencing, make sure to add your +VOTE there and provide all the information needed from the Status Update. You can also subscribe to that thread, so you'll be notified with all the future updates on that case.

Suggested posts