Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

BIG PROBLEM! Since last update on android

Solved!

BIG PROBLEM! Since last update on android

Since the big update a few days ago, I've not been able to start my spotify app on my Samsung galaxy s2. Just bought premium and going to Spain in a few days so fast help would be nice

The problem is that when I start spotify it just freezes and the app dies, I have reinstalled the app and even rebooted the phone but nothing seems to fix it

Would be really helpful if I could get suggestions on how to fix it.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Since last update on the Spotify client or Android OS?

Anyways, you have the latest Spotify client installed (offered from Play Store)? What version did you have before the update?
When you open the app, does it instantly freeze and shutdown or does it ask for credentials or such?

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

spotify client "/ it intanlty freeze and shut it self down, no ask for credentials!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Since last update on the Spotify client or Android OS?

Anyways, you have the latest Spotify client installed (offered from Play Store)? What version did you have before the update?
When you open the app, does it instantly freeze and shutdown or does it ask for credentials or such?

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

I had this problem, check you sd card is mounted and working properly. That fixed it for me
Marked as solution

spotify client "/ it intanlty freeze and shut it self down, no ask for credentials!

Suggested posts