Country

Brazil

Device

Samsung Galaxy 8

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

Screenshot_20191218-144836_Spotify.jpgScreenshot_20191218-144913_Spotify.jpg

I can't understand how this software was designed like this. On different scenarios the like button changes places! And the dislike button takes its place! I can't count on my fingers the number of times I hit the dislike button by accident, because it is on the exact same place as the like button.

I dare to say that millions of dollars go into the development of this app, and not a single developer acctually uses it. That's a basic design concept. And guess what? You have to manually look for each disliked song (if you remember it) and like it back, and then unlike it to make it neutral again.

1 Reply

Hey, @rfiischer 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Firstly, the "Dislike" button will only appear on Made for You playlists, like Daily Mix, and Discover Weekly with the objective of to better accurate what Spotify suggests for you on the premade playlists. 

Of course, Spotify is always open to listen to users' suggestions, so you can submit a brand new idea any time on the Idea Exchange page.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts