Announcements

Bluetooth media controls not working

Re: Bluetooth media controls not working

Regular

Got exactly the same Problem with OnePlus 7 Pro. Got the latest software and tried reinstalling Spotify. Nothing helped so far. I can skip one song and then the controls dont work anymore. My car ist an 2018 A-Class.

Btw controls do work with Soundcloud app

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I have the same problem with my OnePlus 7 Pro. Also the track info isn't showing on the cars display. I had a Galaxy Note 8 before the OnePlus and it worked without issues. My car is a 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulietta. 

Highlighted

Regular

The problem is the latest Spotify app is causing this issue. You notice how everything was working before all last year and all of a sudden this year with so many updates of the app now things aren't working. I had to downgrade my Spotify version. The software engineers changed something and now we have issues with the latest app. 

Highlighted

Regular
What version of the app works for you?
Highlighted

Regular

Highlighted

Regular

Thanks, I'll try that version again

Highlighted

Regular

Yea Spotify support had me delete the app, clear cache, etc. No luck. Until I read others had issues and downgraded for it to work correctly.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

The latest version worked just fine on my Note 8. But on my OnePlus 7 Pro it doesn't. So I think it is also device related.

Highlighted

Regular

Gotcha, looks like OP6T and Spotify aren't getting along. 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I just got the Android 10 update and now it is working great.

SUGGESTED POSTS