Free

Country

Georgia

Device

Samsung Galaxy a40

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

Only audio is available, I have tried 3 different devices, Android, iOS, windows PC, phones are both updated to the latest versions, also tried clean reinstall, but no video is present, only picture and audio.

Spotify just launched in my country (Georgia), so could that be the problem? 

3 Replies

Hi there!

Yes, I believe the reason you have difficulty watching the Joe Rogan Experience is because the feature is still unavailable in your country. I don't know when Spotify'll update, (I've seen this problem a few times lately, from people living in a country where Spotify just launched) but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Hope this helps!

I still have the same problem, even after the phone updated to Android 11, plus I know someone who is able to watch it here in my country, but he has a Premium, so is it because of free account?

Hi again @giotev,

Thanks for getting back in touch.

Keep in mind that this doesn't depend on the OS version of your device. As Spotify just launched in your country, it might take a while for all the features to be available there. We're afraid we don't know for sure when or if the feature will be available in your market, but we'll make sure to pass your comments on to the right folks.

In the meantime, we recommend keeping the app updated.

We also want to clarify that the type of subscription isn't relevant for this feature. It's possible that the person who's able to watch the video podcasts is using a different type of connection, like a VPN. We don't officially support VPNs, as they can have an impact on the app's performance.

We hope this sheds some light on the matter. If you have any questions or need anything else, give us a shout.

Have a good one!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts