Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

NOTE 10 plus and watch 3 sync issue

NOTE 10 plus and watch 3 sync issue

Plan

Family Premium

Country

Australia

Device

Samsung Note 10+ 5G

Samsung watch 3 LTE

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

Just noticed recently that when I use my watch in remote mode to play back music from a Bluetooth dongle in my car, that the screen is stuck on a song but is playing another track instead. The controls become backwards and unresponsive. The watch also shows the same song being displayed on my phone. I can use the skip button no problem but it doesn't update what track is being played. Have tried closing the app and cleared cache. Nothing has happened.

3 Replies

Hey @DUROS1394,

Thank you for your post. We're happy to help you further.

In this case we suggest that you deactivate the Bluetooth on all the Spotify devices and perform a clean reinstall of the app on all of them before trying again.

Keep us posted. We'll have an eye out for your reply.

Cheers 🙂

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

This doesn't work unfortunately.

I've discovered there is an updating error with the watch 3 spotify. Even when it's disconnected the phone will be stuck on the last song the watch selects. I have fresh installed the apps issue still persists. The only way this can get fixed is that I have to manually hold down spotify on my phone and force end the task.

Hi again @DUROS1394,

Thanks for getting back in touch.

It seems like you've come across this Ongoing Issue, which is currently being investigated. We recommend adding your +Vote to it and reply there with all the info required so we can forward it to the relevant team.

You can also Subscribe to it to be on top of any updates we share about it.

Hope this helps. We'll be right here in case you need anything else.

Take care.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts