Plan

Premium

Country

Device

OnePlus Pro 9

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue

I turn off car view in the setting then when I quit and restart the Spotify App it's set back to Only in Car...

I've set it to Never numerous times but quiting the app resets the saved settings.

This is frustrating as Spotify thinks my bluetooth amp in my living room is a car.

3 Replies

Hi there @Mmaxwell7281,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

As a first step, we recommend running a clean reinstall of the app by following these steps. This can be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble.

If the issue persists, could you let us know if the same happens when using a different mobile device when connecting it to your speaker? We'd also like to know the make and model of the speaker you're using.

Keep us posted. We'll be on the lookout.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hi - Clean install does not fix the issue - I do not have another phone to connect to the speaker.

The amp is a Fosi Amp. The fact the settings aren't saved suggests a problem with the software does it not?

https://fosiaudio.com/

Hi again @Mmaxwell7281,

Thanks for keeping in touch.

If possible, could you try connecting to a different Bluetooth device and let us know if this behavior persists?

Also, can you try logging in to a different account on your phone, like a friend's or relative's, and connect it to your Fosi amp to check if the same happens? This would help us narrow down the possible cause of the issue. If you don't have an account to borrow, you can create a free account to test it here using a different email.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts