Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't acces on Playlist

Solved!

Can't acces on Playlist

Hey guys,
Since today i can't Access on two of more than ten playlists, but this morning i had could. Now i don't know which Songs were in these and can't restore them. What can i do to get them back?
When i want to open the playlist spotify is saying: this playlist doesn't be available.
Much thanks vor help

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I'm really thankfull ans i gave u a Kudo!:)
I think it was a technical problem because i uninstall spotify and install again. Now i can acces on my playlists. Maybe spotify uninstall the file of my playlist.. whatever. Thank u!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hello @Konni_W

I don't understand very well. Did you delete the playlists yourself? Did you delete songs in your playlists too? Are they colaborative playlists?

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @Konni_W,

Really sorry to hear that you have lost some songs within your playlist(s).

Just to keep you up to date, sometimes songs/albums/artists will disappear without notice from the music catalogue.

One of these reasons could be to do with the licence agreement that the artist/record label has with Spotify, it might of changed or expired. Another reason could be a technical problem or the Artist themselves have requested Spotify to remove their content. 

If you head over to your Account Overview and look on "Recover Playlists" you might be able to recover anything which might of gotten lost along it's way.

If you remember a song which has gone "walkies" let me know and i will search for it myself to see if it is a technical glitch or if it has indeed been removed for everyone.

Let me know if i can help further! 🙂

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?!
Follow me: Snapchat | Twitter | I'm a Blackstar!

Marked as solution

I'm really thankfull ans i gave u a Kudo!:)
I think it was a technical problem because i uninstall spotify and install again. Now i can acces on my playlists. Maybe spotify uninstall the file of my playlist.. whatever. Thank u!

Suggested posts