Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I block another user on Spotify mobile app?

How do I block another user on Spotify mobile app?

Hello! 

I've been trying to find a way to block another user on the Spotify mobile app or even my browser on mobile but I can't seem to find out how? 

It says if you click the 3 dots on the users profile there should be a block user button but there isn't? 

Please help.

5 Replies

I can't block any users in the app on Android. Is this feature gone?

Hey @S_Lilja,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

The option to block a user should be available on all devices, so we can offer some troubleshooting to get it back. Could you start with a clean reinstall of the app as described here

If that doesn't work, could you send us a screenshot of what options you see when you go to the 3-dot menu on an account?

Could you also let us know if you see the Block-option on desktop?

Keep us posted!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have the same problem. I tried everything (cleared cache, deleted the app data, reinstalled), but the 'block user' option is not showing... 

i performed reinstall as instructed but still couldn't find "block option" on user profile. i tried everything. i badly wanna block them. what should i do now?

Hi folks,

Thanks for your posts.

You can try blocking a user from the Desktop app. You can open their profile either by searching for their username or clicking on their profile from the Friends tab.

Hit the 3-dot menu and select Block. This should block the user on all platforms.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts