Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't find repeat and shuffle button

Solved!

Can't find repeat and shuffle button

I cant find repeat and shuffle button in Spotify app . It is no where were to be found please help or is it just for premium members only?

Plan

Free

Country

India

Device

Oneplus 6

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Screenshot_20190603-144722.jpg
Screenshot_20190603-144716.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Pranavc25.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

Since you're on the free version of Spotify, your personal playlists will automatically be shuffled. This is indicated by a blue icon with white 'shuffle' arrows next to the title of the playlist. In order to be able to listen to your playlists on demand, you will have to upgrade to Premium.

There is, however, a selection of playlists which are available on demand if you're on free. These include the Made for You playlists, including Discover Weekly and Release Radar, as well as some popular Spotify-curated playlists. You can check which ones by clicking on the Home tab and scrolling down it - the ones without the blue shuffle icon are available on demand.

Hope that clears things up! Let us know if you have any further questions about this.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Pranavc25.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

Since you're on the free version of Spotify, your personal playlists will automatically be shuffled. This is indicated by a blue icon with white 'shuffle' arrows next to the title of the playlist. In order to be able to listen to your playlists on demand, you will have to upgrade to Premium.

There is, however, a selection of playlists which are available on demand if you're on free. These include the Made for You playlists, including Discover Weekly and Release Radar, as well as some popular Spotify-curated playlists. You can check which ones by clicking on the Home tab and scrolling down it - the ones without the blue shuffle icon are available on demand.

Hope that clears things up! Let us know if you have any further questions about this.

I love how he asks about the repeat button (in addition to the shuffle button), but it's not at all addressed in the "solution"...

Add your tracks!

What's a Spotify Rock Star , and how do I become one?
Do not touch
Don't touch this either
Seriously, stop

Suggested posts