Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in with my Spotify log in

Can't log in with my Spotify log in

I can not use my normal spotify log in to log with my android. I can only log in with my facebook account. 

Every time I try to log on with my spotify account it will say:

Spotify Mobile consumes large amouints of data.
If you stream music over mobile networks, it's importent that you have
a flat rate (fixed price for data transfer) subscription. Please check
with your mobile operator if you're uncerten.

I then press "OK", and the same warning pops up. I ress OK again, and teh same warning pops up, again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, AAAAAAAAAARRRGH.... Let me for crying out load log in.

I cant log in at all. The same warning comes up if I use any random name too. 

And on top of this,if I log in with my facebook log in (something I DONT want to do) and I "shut down" my mobil spotify it logs me off. I have to log on again when I open it. WHY??? When I start the app it should start up, not ask me for my e-mail and password. I have a hard password to write on my phone for security reason. I dont want to type it over and over again. 

And every time I log on I get this stupid facebook comersal. I pay to not get any comersal. 

Anyone have any ideas about this?

1 Reply

Check you haven't got a space at the end of your username. Swiftkey, for example, adds this, and Spotify can't cope with it. (*)

The Facebook ad is a separate issue that others are equally annoyed about.

Spyke

Surely, a simply Trim function added to the input box code would be easy to get into the next update?

Suggested posts