So, I have tried everything to get the Waze integration working. I have tried from both apps. I saw an "enable Spotify" setting in the Waze app (which I did), but have not seen anything in my Spotify settings. I can have both apps running when driving, but they still run seperate. Anyone know how to get it working together??
Solved! Go to Solution.
I had the same problem, and I noticed that I had blocked the ads with lucky patcher, maybe you have an adblocker on your phone and that is why it is not synchronized, it is supposed that the application should ask you if you want to sync waze with spotify without Block ads
OMARXAGO, that is the solution! Thanks so much!
1. Make sure Spotify/Waze integration are disabled in both apps
2. Turn off adblocking app like Disconnect Pro for Samsung
3. Open SPOTIFY, turn on Waze integration
4. Follow the pop-up to WAZE, then turn on Spotify integration in WAZE
5. It should pop up a new screen that you have to approve, if it only pops up a blank white screen before going back to Waze, then your adblocker is still on.