Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't seem to get this Waze integration working...

Solved!

Can't seem to get this Waze integration working...

So, I have tried everything to get the Waze integration working. I have tried from both apps. I saw an "enable Spotify" setting in the Waze app (which I did), but have not seen anything in my Spotify settings. I can have both apps running when driving, but they still run seperate. Anyone know how to get it working together??

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I had the same problem, and I noticed that I had blocked the ads with lucky patcher, maybe you have an adblocker on your phone and that is why it is not synchronized, it is supposed that the application should ask you if you want to sync waze with spotify without Block ads

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

OMARXAGO, that is the solution! Thanks so much!

Steps:

1. Make sure Spotify/Waze integration are disabled in both apps

2. Turn off adblocking app like Disconnect Pro for Samsung

3. Open SPOTIFY, turn on Waze integration

4. Follow the pop-up to WAZE, then turn on Spotify integration in WAZE

5. It should pop up a new screen that you have to approve, if it only pops up a blank white screen before going back to Waze, then your adblocker is still on.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Where do you see "Enable Spotify" in Waze?  I've gone all over the settings, but can't see it.

This is getting frustrating.  Lots of press on this, but neither Waze nor Spotify have any writings on how to get this started.

Make sure Waze app is up to date, go into settings, scroll down to advanced settings, select Spotify, then check the box to connect Spotify. I have done this, but no success on getting them to work together...

So I just got it to work... I went down and was finally able to find the Waze setting in Spotify under Last.FM, I uncheked the box, then rechecked it, and it pushed me through the steps to integrate. 🙂 Side note, I had both apps running when I did this! It works finally!!

Hello,

Still not working for me...
Waze notifications on Spotify working but not Spotify integration on Waze...

Please, watch this video : https://youtu.be/c9TBpGU5oYM

Thank you for help. =D

Marked as solution

I had the same problem, and I noticed that I had blocked the ads with lucky patcher, maybe you have an adblocker on your phone and that is why it is not synchronized, it is supposed that the application should ask you if you want to sync waze with spotify without Block ads

Marked as solution

OMARXAGO, that is the solution! Thanks so much!

Steps:

1. Make sure Spotify/Waze integration are disabled in both apps

2. Turn off adblocking app like Disconnect Pro for Samsung

3. Open SPOTIFY, turn on Waze integration

4. Follow the pop-up to WAZE, then turn on Spotify integration in WAZE

5. It should pop up a new screen that you have to approve, if it only pops up a blank white screen before going back to Waze, then your adblocker is still on.

Suggested posts