Type in your question below and we'll check to see what answers we can find...
If you couldn't find any answers in the previous step then we need to post your question in the community and wait for someone to respond. You'll be notified when that happens.
Simply add some detail to your question and refine the title if needed, choose the relevant category, then post.
Before we can post your question we need you to quickly make an account (or sign in if you already have one).
Don't worry - it's quick and painless! Just click below, and once you're logged in we'll bring you right back here and post your question. We'll remember what you've already typed in so you won't have to do it again.
So, I have tried everything to get the Waze integration working. I have tried from both apps. I saw an "enable Spotify" setting in the Waze app (which I did), but have not seen anything in my Spotify settings. I can have both apps running when driving, but they still run seperate. Anyone know how to get it working together??
Solved! Go to Solution.
I had the same problem, and I noticed that I had blocked the ads with lucky patcher, maybe you have an adblocker on your phone and that is why it is not synchronized, it is supposed that the application should ask you if you want to sync waze with spotify without Block ads
OMARXAGO, that is the solution! Thanks so much!
1. Make sure Spotify/Waze integration are disabled in both apps
2. Turn off adblocking app like Disconnect Pro for Samsung
3. Open SPOTIFY, turn on Waze integration
4. Follow the pop-up to WAZE, then turn on Spotify integration in WAZE
5. It should pop up a new screen that you have to approve, if it only pops up a blank white screen before going back to Waze, then your adblocker is still on.