Cannot change top to bottom?

Cannot change top to bottom?

Premium

Country

United states

Device

Android

My Question or Issue

I was very pleased that you added an option to change where songs are added to the top or bottom of a playlist but now that I have switched it once and would like to change it back when I select 'add to top of playlist' it continues to add them to the bottom and won't allow me to press the button again. Assistance would be awesome, thank you 

5 Replies

Hey @Nichmann, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. We'll definitely be able to help though.

Does the issue persist after logging out and back in? You can also try restarting the device this is happening on to see if it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

I had exactly same problem last week. To solve it, I had to re-install the app in order to be able to add tracks on top of playlist again.

But as of today, there is new problem about it, this function (add songs to top/bottom of playlist) has totally dissappeared and tracks are added to bottom of playlist without an option. Do you have same issue?

Hmmmm yeah I uinstalled/reinstalled and now the option isn't even there.
Maybe the think the organization option is enough?

Hey there. I did both of those things and now the option to select whether they're added to the top or bottom isn't there at all

Hey @Nichmann and @trumiman.

Thanks for getting back in touch.

Spotify features are often added/removed every now and then as we test out new features to improve Spotify as an experience for all users.

It's possible that when you reinstalled, this test feature was removed. 

For now, you can find the best way to sort and filter your playlists by checking out this support article.

Hope that helps.

Suggested posts