Free trial

Country

U.S.

Device

Note 10+

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

I just started an account and I want to make some playlists but I am having trouble. In my new playlists I try searching for songs and when I press the plus nothing happens. I am able to leave the playlist and search for songs through the search tab and add them that way, but it would be a whole lot easier and quicker if I could search in the playlist and add it through the playlist search instead of the search tab where I have to press and hold to add in songs. I have tried force stopping, uninstalling and reinstalling, and restarting my phone but nothing works. Additionally, I am able to add in recomended songs just fine but when I try to search for a song in the playlist to add the app doesn't let me.

1 Reply

Hey there @Rabin049

We really appreciate you sharing this here in the Community!

A feature allowing you to add a song from one playlist to another is currently available on Spotify. You can do this by clicking on the three-dots menu next to a song title, choose Add to Playlist and select a playlist. 

However, keep in mind you can always turn your suggestion into an idea on the relevant idea board since we take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. Here you can read more on how ideas work.

If other users find your idea cool they can vote for it. It’s also worth knowing that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented. We also suggest checking this help article for useful tips on how to submit an idea.  

We'll be here if you have any questions.  

Suggested posts