Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Changing track randomly

Changing track randomly

Hi,

My spotify on my Galaxy Nexus usually works just fine but after lets say about 30min(can be random but this was how long it took the other times i had it) it changes track all by itself in the middle of playing a track. then it goes nutts and changes song every 1-10 sec. I thought something was messed up with my phone or my app so i reinstalled it and had the same thing. Usually works to reboot the phone but not always.

Today I got to know that my friend had the exact same thing with his Samsung Galaxy S2.

Is this a common bug or what the hell is up with this?

10 Replies

no1?

Hi Henkan91 - That's quite strange--definitely shouldn't be happening for you. 

Could you please confirm which Spotify version you currently have installed? I also recommend turning off your crossfade and gapless playback. You can do this via your Preferences page: Facebook through Edit > Preferences (in Windows) or Spotify > Preferences (in Mac)

If you continue to experience this problem, please head over to this thread. The more info we can gather about this the better. 

Same ting started to happen to me yesterday on my HTC One!! Please fix the bug!

Hi. Which version of Spotify are you using?

0.6.0.20 after a update this morning

Could you try the troubleshooting steps in this post to see if they fix the issue, thanks.

same problem here!

I have spotify premium and I use it via my HTC Desire. Since last week when I listen to a song spotify changes it or just restarting the song I listen to repeatedly. 

Also having this issue on an HTC Desire, 0.6.2.64. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

Hi cjvanette - Tried any other troubleshooting steps? Have you tried turning off your crossfade and gapless playback?

Also, is this happening when streaming or with your offline playlists? 

Sreaming it on our ps4 it keeps randomly changing songs no matter what playlists or song you play, it will change in the middle of a song, you all need to fix this mess asap 😞

Suggested posts