Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged 3 times

Solved!

Charged 3 times

I have been charged 3 times for a college subscription and I checked my spotify "subscription page" and it only says they took money once but my bank statement shows 3. What can I do to reverse that???

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hiya again:

Just checked with someone - The payments on your statement should show as processing/pending/pre-auth, meaning no money's been taken. The funds should reappear on his statement soon.

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

ME TOO. I just signed up a few days ago WTH.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hiya:

I'm escatalating this now, someone shall be with you soon.

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside
Marked as solution

Hiya again:

Just checked with someone - The payments on your statement should show as processing/pending/pre-auth, meaning no money's been taken. The funds should reappear on his statement soon.

~Joe

-
Marked as solution

ME TOO. I just signed up a few days ago WTH.

What if the funds don't "reappear"??

This happened to me too and not very happy. I signed up for student discount and got charged 3 times

Suggested posts