Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Confused about premium

Solved!

Confused about premium

I just purchased premium.  Can someone please explain how this works for my phone?  I thought that if i got premium, I was able to go to one of my playlists and choose any song and listen to it. I am only able to "shuffle play" which makes me mad because the whole reason I purchased premium was to be able to listen to whatever I want, whenever I want.

Also, I am confused about the "download playlist" option.  If you could explain that, I would greatly appreciate it.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello!

Hmmm..you should try logging out and then back in to the app, it appears Premium did not activate (sometimes it takes a while) on your mobile device, if that does not work try a clean install (you should be able to play on demand, not just through shuffle play). Also, the download option is "Offline Mode" and it allows you to download your playlists for offline use (planes, trains, etc.). It is explained a little better here 🙂

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello!

Hmmm..you should try logging out and then back in to the app, it appears Premium did not activate (sometimes it takes a while) on your mobile device, if that does not work try a clean install (you should be able to play on demand, not just through shuffle play). Also, the download option is "Offline Mode" and it allows you to download your playlists for offline use (planes, trains, etc.). It is explained a little better here 🙂

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

Thanks Josh!!

Suggested posts