Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Daily mix won't change

Daily mix won't change

My daily mixes on phone didn't change for more then a month. I is still changing on my desktop. I have completly reseted  my phone to default manufacturer settings and still the issue persists.

Please help make my mixes on my phone to change daily as it was.

HTC desire 10 pro Android 6.0

3 Replies

Hey there @pp48,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

We'd first recommend logging out of your Spotify account on your mobile device and back in to shake things up.

Keep in mind that Daily Mixes don't update every day, so no worries if you don't see changes right away! The more you listen to songs you like (not only from your Daily Mixes but from other non-personalized playlists as well), the more frequently your Daily Mixes will update, and the better and more varied they’ll become. 

If you're still having troubles, it'd be helpful if you could let us know if you're listening regularly to songs from your mobile device.

Let us know how things go! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

I forgot to tell that there is a difference between what appearing in my
daily mixes on my desktop and my phone.

I did logged out and in just in case but, as I said I reverted my phone to
default deleting everything in the process including everything related to
spotify so it already logged me out by that.

There's plenty of people experiencing this issue. They've been reporting this since May and it seems Spotify is NOT able to fix that. 

Here's the thread: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Daily-Mixes-Don-t-Refresh-Change-or-Update/idc-p/475...

Suggested posts