Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Data warning message

Solved!

Data warning message

My new Razr will not let me get past the Spotify data warning message. My old Droid X works fine. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling  the app but nothing has changed. Any suggestions on how I can get Spotify to work on the Razr?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks for the reponse. It was the keyboard setting that I had enabled that caused the problem. I changed back to the default keyboard (on my phone) retried and it worked perfectly. 

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

This worked.  Thanks!  I use the SwiftKey X keyboard and when I switched back to the stock Android keyboard I was able to login without the endless loop of data warning messages.  Afterwards I just switched back to SwiftKey X and everything seems to be working so far.

Still, please fix this bug and let me know if there's anything I can provide that will help. My case # is 329441.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey!

Welcome to the community.

Just go to Settings in the your smartphone and disable roaming. Remember: check with your operator that you have a "Disable Internet when Roaming" enabled in your SIM card.

Marked as solution

Thanks for the reponse. It was the keyboard setting that I had enabled that caused the problem. I changed back to the default keyboard (on my phone) retried and it worked perfectly. 

Thank you for taking the time. Have a nice listening!

Marked as solution

This worked.  Thanks!  I use the SwiftKey X keyboard and when I switched back to the stock Android keyboard I was able to login without the endless loop of data warning messages.  Afterwards I just switched back to SwiftKey X and everything seems to be working so far.

Still, please fix this bug and let me know if there's anything I can provide that will help. My case # is 329441.

I have this problem too! But the abovementioned do not fix the continous loop on mine. So frustrating! 😞

Suggested posts