Announcements

Detected low storage space

Highlighted

Detected low storage space

Casual Listener
How can you get the Detected low storage space notification to go away? I have pressed the ok button on the bottom of the notice but it won't disappear so that I can change my storage problems within the app. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it and cleared the cache in my phones settings. Didn't have any problems till I updated the thing.
4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Detected low storage space

Community Legend
That's strange; are you able to provide a screenshot? Also can you try clearing some data out from the affected storage location?

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History
Highlighted

Casual Listener
I'm not sure how to provide a screenshot here. I did clear a lot of data on the phone itself but because the notice will not disappear after pressing the ok I cannot get to the app settings itself to clear anything at all. It's extremely frustrating.
Highlighted

Community Legend
are you using an SD card? Can you try the guide linked in my signature to ensure you get a completely clean install of the Spotify app.... don;t forget the reboot!

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History
Highlighted

Casual Listener
I am using a SD card. I'm installing Spotify using the play store for android. I have rebooted the thing over and over. I'll try to find the guide linked to your signature.
SUGGESTED POSTS